Meet fabulous comfort with these adjustable Wide Fit Women's Diabetic Shoes for Swollen Feet that accommodate even the most swollen feet and swollen ankles!
When you want to find something that was very easy to put on or take off, that could be adjusted to fit more loosely when needed but that wouldn't slip or fall off when walking, & that is comfortable, all you want to do is showing your feet a little love by giving them a pair of adjustable and extra wide slippers to slide into. Give those swollen feet a break with the best Wide Fit Women's Diabetic Shoes for Swollen Feet.
These women's wide width shoes are a great choice for the elderly with bunions, corns, hammertoes, foot edema, diabetes, and podiatry foot problems. The wide width slippers opening features a hook and loop fastener. The women's wide width shoes for problem feet feature skid-resistant nonslip slipper soles. Memory foam insoles for the ultimate in comfort!
Our comfort system offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement and maximum protection against pressure points.
WIDE FIT SHOES
- EASY TO PUT ON & OFF - Straps at the top and the back heel are highly adjustable thanks to velcro closures, the range of adjustment is ideal for changes in the degree of swelling. The diabetic slipper is placed on the foot rather than the foot having to be forced into it by the wearer.
- COMFORTABLE WIDE SHOES - This soft felt material not only adjusts on the top but also the heel which was especially sensitive for foot swelling. You are able to use a variation of sock thicknesses and still have the shoe fit. Comfortable for those with foot swelling, edema, swollen feet, and ankles.
- HIGH QUALITY & WELL-MADE - The uppers of these extra wide width slippers are made of high-quality and soft material. The high-density foam insole makes these wide feet slippers flexible so they are good for walking, offering you anti-slip protection. The head of the therapeutic elderly slipper has been widened so that it doesn't squeeze the foot.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR - The sturdy non-slip soles are firm good and give some support for walking. Gripping rubber soles provide safety and security for any situation. These adjustable slippers for elderly are non-slipping too which is extremely important. The proprietary sole design provides maximum traction grip on nearly any surface. You can also wear these orthopedic velcro diabetes slippers as shoes for swollen feet.
- ROUND TOE DESIGN - Adjustable round head comfortable toe, enough width, and depth design can adjust comfort at any time, these are the best shoes for foot pain suitable for multiple foot types.
These Wide Fit Women's Diabetic Shoes for Swollen Feet are engineered with the most advanced footwear technology to enhance comfort and alleviate heel and foot pain.
High-density memory foam cushions every step, providing perfect support and comfort. Multi-layer sponge and EVA insoles absorb vibrations and reduce muscle fatigue. Let your feet really relax with the best shoes for foot pain.
Where do we ship from?
All Shoesneat products are shipped from China with an average delivery time of 10-20 days. If you don't see our delivery time when you place your order and are not willing to wait 10-20 days for delivery, please contact us. We will be more than happy to send you a full refund.
(Only for orders with items not shipped)
Can my order be delivered within a week?
We stock our items in China to cut cost and we transfer the profit back to our valued customers. Therefore, the orders cannot be delivered in the US within a week. If you are willing to wait, you get a nice pair of shoes at a very competitive price
How can I cancel my order?
You can contact us by email in the following format: cancel order + your email + Order No. (Order screenshot)
Email address of the store: email@example.com
Our customer service team will get back to you within 12-24 hours. Please wait for our reply and do not open a PayPal case immediately after placing an order. We will FOR SURE refund you for unfilled orders.
Why did I order two pairs of shoes but only receive one pair?
Because Shoesneat offers a wide range of shoes, we have dedicated staff for certain styles. To ensure your shoes are shipped as quickly as possible, we sometimes send them in different packages. If you only receive one of these packages, don't worry, the rest will arrive one after another.
What happens if I forget my password?
If you forget your password you can request a new one to be emailed to you by clicking on the ‘Forgotten Password’ link on the sign in page. If this fails to resolve your problem, please contact our customer services department.
My shoes are out of stock, do I get a refund?
You will receive a full refund for any items that we are unable to fulfil.
How do I change my order?
To change orders please contact our customer service department as soon as possible. We will endeavour to change your order as requested, this may not always be possible as the item may have already been despatched – in which case you can just send the shoes back to us for an exchange.
Email address of the store: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I check the order information if there is no registered member when placing an order?
Yes, You can sign up for a new membership using the same email address you used to purchase the order, and the order information will be synchronized.
Do you charge for delivery?
Standard delivery to US mainland addresses is usually $5.99. If the order is over $50, we will deliver it for you free of charge.
How long does delivery take?
For US orders, our standard delivery time is 8–15 working days.
For other destinations please allow around 10 working days.
Can I nominate a date or time for delivery?
Unfortunately we cannot specify a delivery time for orders.
What happens if I don't receive my order on time?
If your order hasn’t arrived, contact our customer services team who will investigate why your order has not been delivered and do their best to resolve any problems for you.
Email address of the store:email@example.com